about venics organic
I love when small indie beauty brands do things differently and do things better. Venics Organic was started by Venus Wang, a mom who’s doing just that. Re-launched in 2019, Venics Organics offers four beautiful highlighters that actually seem more like skincare than they do makeup! With a blend of 15 botanical oils, and actual DIAMOND powder and Moonstone powder, these highlighters do much more than just add a dewy glow to your skin.
Before we get into the products, I wanted to highlight some of the ways in which Venics Organic has mindfully created their brand. They only use organic and natural ingredients, recyclable or biodegradable materials & soy ink, zero use of plastic and give back to children in need.
diamond glow melted highlighter
It’s very hard for a cream highlighter to win me over because of how greasy they tend to look and I’ve always felt like luxury brands basically mix coconut oil and mica, call it an organic higlighter and charge luxury prices. What I like about the Diamond Glow Melted Highlighter is that its:
- A non-greasy formula that feels creamy
- Incredibly light-catching
- Vitamin-rich blend of 15 botanical oils containing powerful antioxidants
- Crushed diamond and moonstone powder gives the skin a light, natural sheen
- No use of heavy waxy materials like beeswax or castor oil (instead these highlighters contain chia seed oil, rosehip seed oil, Cupuacu butter & camellia seed oil)
- Multi-purpose: can be used as a face highlighter, under-eyes brightener, cream eyeshadow, lip highlight, body highlight, mix in with the oil, foundation or cream, and more
- It’s not: glittery, greasy or sticky
Cocos Nucifera(coconut) Oil (Organic), Lauryl Laurate(Plant-derived), Cetearyl Alcohol(Plant-derived), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Theobroma Grandiflorum(Cupuacu) Seed Butter (Organic), Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil (Organic), Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (Organic), Carylus Avellana (Hazelnut) Seed Oil, Passiflora Edulis (Passion Fruit) Seed Oil (Organic), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil (Organic), Tocopherol, Moonstone Powder, Diamond Powder, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil (Organic), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Wax, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Oil (Organic), Prunus Armeniaca(Apricot)Kemel Oil (Organic), Prunus Avium, (Sweet Cherry) Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil (Organic), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil (Organic), Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Squalane (Plant-Derived).
description of the shades
- K Color: A natural, pale-gold glow
- Wedding Ring: A warm-toned golden glow with a pink undertoneFirst
- Christmas: An icy-white glow with a hint of pink
*products gifted by Venics Organic – opinions are mine