Moon Juice Review ( I Tried Almost Everything)
Los Angeles based Moon Juice is a cult favorite in the wellness community with a shop on Sunset Blvd selling all sorts of brewy concoctions and a line of bioactive and bioavailable supplements. Moon Juice rose to initial fame with their infamous Sex Dust along with their Brain Dust, Spirit Dust and Beauty Dust. Today, they have a wide array of capsules, powder supplements and skincare. Moon Juice supplements are clinically studied, 100% traceable, bioavailable, and potently dosed. To ensure utmost quality, they’re also third party tested for bio-identity, purity, potency, microbiological content, residual solvents, heavy metals, and pesticides. I tried the Moon Juice beauty, multivitamin, sleep and stress management supplements. Read on for my Moon Juice review and save 15% with code OBL at Moon Juice.
This is from back when I was obsessed with Moon Juice’s Sex Dust and Beauty Dust! I kind of miss their fun old packaging.
What is SuperBeauty formulated for: helps protect cell health for visible benefits, promotes collagen production and skin elasticity
- Antioxidants: Glutathione, Vitamin C, and E
- Astaxanthin: helps improve skin elasticity and reduce the appearance of lines.
- Adaptogenic Schisandra: traditionally used for hydration and skin clarity
- Silica: essential for collagen and elastin production.
Tracability is important to Moon Juice so you know exactly where each ingredient was sourced. The Silica is sourced from Quartz rock in Spain, Schisandra is organically grown in China, Astaxanthin from the Himalayan Mountains, Reduced L-Glutathione from Japan, and Acerola from Brazil.
This is a well-rounded beauty supplement that offers so many fantastic antioxidants to support you on your beauty journey through every stage of life. It takes the guesswork out of having to figure out which individual supplements you need and ensures you get the most optimal blend daily.
Ingredients: Vitamin C (as Organic Acerola Powder), Vitamin D3 (as Vitashine D3™ Cholecalciferol), Vitamin E (as D-alpha Tocopherol), Glutathione (as Setria® L-Glutathione Reduced), N-Acetyl-Cysteine, Schisandra Chinesis Berry Extract, Silicon (as LIVING SILICA™ Stabilized Monomethylsilanetriol Powder), Astaxanthin (as Astazine® Organic Haematococcus pluvialis microalgae), Vegetable capsule (Hypromellose), Rice Flour, Organic Rice Extract, Organic Rice Hulls, Organic Gum Arabic, Organic Sunflower Oil
Mangesi-Om is a berry-flavored powder you add to water or any other drink to ensure you’re getting your daily magensium. We’re all deficient in magneisum and Moon Juice’s contains 3 bioavailable forms of Magnesium plus L-Theanine to help restore cellular balance for relaxation, sleep, brain health, and regularity.
- Chelated Magnesium Gluconate and Acetyl Taurinate support muscle relaxation and cognitive function
- Magnesium Citrate supports regular bowel movements
- L-Theanine helps encourage a focused calm
No complaints on the taste here – it’s very pleasant to drink even in plain water. I try not to make claims with supplements as there’s something that feels sketchy about doing that, but I really do feel a calm induced from taking this. I think I also fall asleep more easily on nights that I take Magnesi-Om.
For a natural pick me up without any extra caffeine, Ting offers B vitamins needed for energy, metabolism and mood. I personally do rely on coffee and matcha on a daily basis from the moment I wake up, but I do cap myself at 2 cups because I don’t want to become one of those office zombies drinking 5 cups of coffee a day. Ting is a great addition to my work day as I sometimes don’t find myself wanting to drink the 2nd cup of caffeine. OR if I’m just feeling tired no matter what (hello luteal phase), I can take Ting guilt-free (and get a fruity mango drink) without needing to overdose on caffeine.
- Vitamin B Complex (Vitamin B1, B2, B3 Niacin, B5, B6, B9) helps convert fat, protein, and carbs into energy
- Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) supports healthy serotonin production
- Adaptogenic Ginseng supports healthy brain function and short-term memory
- Folate (Metafolin®, Vitamin B9) helps support mood regulation*
- Other Ingredients Malic Acid, Organic Mango Flavor, Organic Monk Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, Organic Beta Carotene, Silica
Use discount code OBL to save 15% at Moon Juice.