Suntegrity launched their newest sunscreen product called Milky Mineral Sun Serum Spray and I’m here to share my thoughts. This is a non-aerosol spray sunscreen with mineral SPF 50 that comes out as a spritz not a mist. Right off the bat, I can say that oily skin types will probably not enjoy this sunscreen. This is a blend of mostly oils, and though it’s ultra thin in consistency, it still fees predominantly like applying an oil. If you’re still interested, read on for my Suntegrity Serum Spray sunscreen review.
Suntegrity Sunscreen Review
Here is the basic rundown of the new Suntegrity Sun Serum Spray:
- Non-nano zinc oxide and titanium dioxide provides SPF 50
- For both face and body
- Grapeseed oil, karanja oil, Squalane, Argan oil, Olive oil
- Papaya and mango fruit extracts and rice bran extract
- Very subtle mango papaya scent
- Non aerosol and TSA friendly size
- 100% recyclable aluminum can
This is a very thin, liquid-like serum with a murky, milky white shade. I feel that dry skin types who don’t mind an oily sensation in their sunscreen (looking at you Kinship Self Reflect lovers) would enjoy this sunscreen. Thanks to the combination of titanium dioxide, Suntegrity Sun Serum Spray has hardly any white cast.
It also works well under makeup and helps my skin feel moisturized. The Suntegrity Spray has a dewy finish, so in terms of re-application, not the best choice.
Suntegrity Sunscreen Pros
- High SPF
- Generous 3.4 oz instead of the usual 1 or 2 oz tubes
- Lots of moisturizing skin-beneficial oils
- Goes on almost invisible
- If using for body, super easy to apply and re-apply
- Can feel too oily even though the consistency is ultra thin
- Not great for face reapplication
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide (Non-Nano) – 9.5%, Titanium Dioxide (Non-Nano) – 7.2
Inactive Ingredients: Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Coconut Alkanes (And) Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Pongamia Glabra (Karanja) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Stearic Acid, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Manifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Alumina, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Bisabolol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, *Squalane, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol. *From Sugarcane