Caldera + Lab The Good Face Serum is a multi correctional face oil for men that contains 27 active botanicals wild-harvested from the Teton Mountain Range. The team at Caldera + Lab worked with renowned scientists to create a skincare products based on extensive research and clinical trials. As it turns out, a lot of men aren’t against using face oils! There aren’t many clean and organic skincare lines specifically for men, so Caldera + Lab is a welcome addition for guys who want luxury products that are pure. Besides Caldera + Lab’s The Good Multifunctional Serum, the brand has added The Base Layer moisturizer and The Clean Slate cleanser for a simply and easy skincare routine. The Caldera Lab Face Serum comes in a beautiful dark brown bottle with a cap that mimics the look of real wood. Read on for my Caldera Lab review!
About Caldera + Lab
Caldera + Lab has an impressive number of certifications, which is not not an easy task for brands to obtain.
- Certified B Corporation doing “business as a force for good
- MADE SAFE® and Ecocert COSMOS Natural certified
- Cruelty-free certified by PETA™ & Leaping Bunny
- Clinically-verified custom formulas
- Pharmaceutical-grade manufacturing
- Green scientists pushing beyond conventional skincare boundaries
- Hand-harvested wild and organic botanicals with high antioxidant scores and nutrient profiles
- Traceable and audited supply chains
- 100% ingredient certification audits
What I Liked About Caldera Lab The Good
Caldera Lab The Good Face Serum is made ONLY of organic and wild-harvested ingredients. To make this serum, which is technically a face oil, they take 27 active botanicals and infuse them over the course of 4 weeks in an ECOCERT COSMOS-certified facility.
The Good Face Serum contains interesting botanicals that I don’t often see in face oils like:
- Fireweed: Caldera Lab uses fireweed harvested at high elevations in the Teton Mountain Range. Fireweed contains bioflavonoids and antioxidants that can help combat environmental stressors.
- Spilanthes Whole Plant Extract: Spilanthes enriches the skin with moisturizers, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Spilanthes also has natural cleansing properties that improve the appearance of pores and balance natural oils.
- Huang Chi: helps tighten and firm skin
The Good Serum also contains potent skincare ingredients we all know and love like Prickly Pear Seed Oil, COQ10, Meadowfoam Seed, Jojoba and Apricot Kernel Oil.
Caldera Lab Final Thoughts
Caldera + Lab has a generous 60 day return policy so you can try their product risk free.
Try The Good by Caldera + Lab now and SAVE 15% with coupon code NEWYOU15. Love it in 60 days or your money back.